I’m mäke things with computers…
And I’m a tiger on the dance floor:
As you can see this website, I’m a designer. I tried very hard to make this website as ugly as päššible. Below this line is a long gap. I dunno why it’s there, wtf.? Well, fuck it. Či či či?
These are the projects I’m now kind managing:
- MisterHorse.com (since 2012). This has things to do with horses. It makes money.
- Smarkup.com (since 2015). It’s about writing stuff. It loses money.
This is how it looks when I’m on my way to the officee:
Here’s some stuff I was a part of in the past. Some of those things are still alive, some of them are dead ?
- KtoPomozeSlovensku.sk, I helped with the design (2020)
- CryptoGrill.io, Cardano cryptocurrency mining pool (2018)
- TimelineX, project planning tool (2017)
- Burnito, burn down chart extension for Asana (2017)
- Focusbox, productivity gadget (2017). This was such a great project. But we got into prototyping before I actually googled if something like that already exists. Bummer.
- Labrakadabrador, music production (hobby since 2016). I’ve been doing this ever since and so far, I’ve produced zero songs.
- Minúta Ekonómie, educational platform (occasionally since 2016)
- Mogr.com, platform for motion designers (2015). It seeps that this was an expensive, time consuming misstep.
- Multiplayer fighting game concept (2015)
- Ball Project, cross-platform online multiplayer game (2013-2015)
- Contest Booster, marketing platform for radios (2013). That was naive.
- Minigeeks, creative IT workshops for kids (2013)
- Timezoner, iOS app for translating time across timezones (2012)
- iRun From Dogs, iOS app for running (2012)
- Choco Challenge, ridiculous app concept (2012)
- Lingibli, app for language learning (2011-2012). The dumbest project I’ve been working on. By far.
- Soundless Disco, silent disco with headphones (2011)
- Tap Guys, tap dancing entertainers & tap dance school (1999-2013)
Disclaimer: The name day banner above might not be accurate. There is a 364:365 chance that it shows an incorrect name.
Wow you made it this far.
If you’d like to contact me, the best way is to send a raven.
Dear visitor number
Thank you for your visit. Hope you had a great stay. And leave entry in the guestbúk.
One more thing!!!
Now look in the middle of the image below and relax.