I’m make things with computers…
And I’m a tiger on the dance floor:
But most of all, I do amazing web design. As you can see this website is fucking amazing.
If you think this is serious, you are damn right.
I really tried hard to make it beautiful. So it’s readable and you can quickly find what you’re looking for. Well, what can I say, it’s just an amazing UX. Like a ninja 🥷🥷🥷🥷🥷🥷🥷.
I think I am the best designer that ever lived. This website is the proof. I can make one for you too! But it’s gonna be expensive. We’re talkin’ gazillions. Paid in crypto. If you have that kind of money, contact me.
Below this line is a long gap. I dunno why it’s there, wtf.😱 Well, I give zero fucks.
These are the projects I’m now kind of ehhhh managing:
- MisterHorse.com (since 2012). This has things to do with horses. It makes money.
- Smarkup.com (since 2015). It’s about writing stuff. It loses money.
This is how it looks when I’m on my way to the officee:
Here’s some stuff I was a part of in the past. Some of those things are still alive, some of them are dead 😱
- KtoPomozeSlovensku.sk, I helped with the design (2020)
- CryptoGrill.io, Cardano cryptocurrency mining pool (2018)
- TimelineX, project planning tool (2017)
- Burnito, burn down chart extension for Asana (2017)
- Focusbox, productivity gadget (2017). This was such a great project. But we got into prototyping before I actually googled if something like that already exists. Bummer.
- Labrakadabrador, music production (hobby since 2016). I’ve been doing this ever since and so far, I’ve produced zero songs.
- Minúta Ekonómie, educational platform (occasionally since 2016)
- Mogr.com, platform for motion designers (2015). It seeps that this was an expensive, time consuming misstep.
- Multiplayer fighting game concept (2015)
- Ball Project, cross-platform online multiplayer game (2013-2015)
- Contest Booster, marketing platform for radios (2013). That was naive.
- Minigeeks, creative IT workshops for kids (2013)
- Timezoner, iOS app for translating time across timezones (2012)
- iRun From Dogs, iOS app for running (2012)
- Choco Challenge, ridiculous app concept (2012)
- Lingibli, app for language learning (2011-2012). The dumbest project I’ve been working on. By far.
- Soundless Disco, silent disco with headphones (2011)
- Tap Guys, tap dancing entertainers & tap dance school (1999-2013)
Disclaimer: The name day banner above might not be accurate. There is a 364:365 chance that it shows an incorrect name.
Wow you made it this far.
If you’d like to contact me, the best way is to send a raven.
Dear visitor number
Thank you for your visit. Hope you had a great stay. And leave entry in the guestbúk.
Yes, keep still scrolling… there’s an important message below. It’s about the risks.
Now look in the middle of the image below and relax.